MOD 0.00% 43.5¢ mod resources limited

Don't be a sheep .....Reject This Offer, page-2

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Hi, miningtragic.
    Facts and figeres are known, any company showing ability to JV / buyout Mod, would have had excess to their " data room ". I do not beleave
    Sandfire was the only offer approach on the table, and the curtain of transparancy would of hid the other's / other, until later on, so as to further
    assess an offer they could reasionably get away with. It will be an item of speculation until the appropiate time when it / they proclaim themselves
    and produce a counter offer. The " Bod " will put themselves first [ of course....human nature tells me this ] But due dilegence by the " Court
    will unwind any interference and the truth / facts will be revealed. The importance of the Botswana copper belt berth inorgeration would not be
    allowed to be marr'ed by any subdifuge at this stage..............so in the meantime......allow the timeline to unfold, and put your trust in the likes of
    Sprott and why they invested in this venture..........the speculation being what influence are they having on the events unfolding now ?
    DYOR........Regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.