TON 0.00% 1.3¢ triton minerals ltd

Down rampers / Up rampers Vs the ordinary investor

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Happy Easter all!
    Im probably going to be suspended and attacked relentlessly for this, but sick of the snakepit the TON threads have become!
    To all newcomers, holders and/or those thinking about investing in TON in particular, I'm all for rational and objective fundamental and technical debate on a stock thats why we're on HC!
    But,
    Research thoroughly the posts of all those who post on here before making your decision. Follow them into other threads and read between the lines. Many on here MAY have multiple nics and MAY be paid professionals serving the interests of buyers and sellers. Or MAYBE just looking after the interests of the stock they hold which MAY or MAY not be opposition to TON.
    You will soon find the ones that can back up their statements and opinions with fact instead of finding flimsy negatives or positives which MAY not really exist.
    Ask yourself why is a non-holder really here, spending so much time and energy berating every announcement. Pulling apart every aspect looking for negatives and casting doubt.
    Obviously you know what every holder wants ...
    I may be a little naive, but I have read and researched everything I can find on TON, Brad Boyle,Alan Jenks etc and I'm quite comfortable with my holdings.
    Many thanks to the informed posters who present balanced and factual positive and negative arguments.
    Does anyone really believe that with this much attention on TON, the board is going to make misleading or inaccurate announcements..?
    Don't think they want to do jail time.
    They have a mine to start up!
    GLTAH and DYOR carefully!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $6.081K 467.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 599999 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 32250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.