AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

l

1. 323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200

The court judgement you refer to has been put on hold pending the outcome of higher courts at the international level, yet you choose to ignore this fact.

The other court case re forgery pending appeal noting that the original court failed to produce verifiable evidence provingvthe forgery hence the appeal from AVZ. Yet again you know that but choose to ignore all facts that do not not support your agenda. personally I wait for the outcome of this appeal

You are tthe one who plays the blame by blaming everything on the BOD, without once acknowledging Zijin criminal activity and the impact it has had on outcomes. Again you fail to acknowledge those things that do not support your agenda, thus you display the behaviour of a morally bankrupt individual kissing your masters feet!

make no mistake I will alway be there to point out morally bankrupt and criminal behaviour, obviously you support this type of behaviour as you will financially benefit from it in some way, money is the only thing that seems to matter to you.

Eternity is a very long time, what we do in life echoes in eternity
    l

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.