MAY 1.69% 5.8¢ melbana energy limited

Dual AIM listing.

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    IMO and hopefully will be a reality before year is out.
    I am 100% sure this is now the only way forward here.
    Anyone thinking ASX will support our portfolio even on positive news are wrong IMO.... the ASX is so Risk averse currently and we have to small
    an investor base and Far to much negative history and resentment , coupled to a portfolio that may as well be on Mars.
    We need a brand new investor base ,brand new PI and insto appetite , analyst platform, broker house and nomad base offering research insight to a 20-50 x greater global platform...
    The reBranding of Melbana from MEO on the ASX as a sole listing has failed IMO , too much history, to much resentment, to much disappointment.
    Those that are sitting on losses and I suspect that is absolutely everyone to various certain degrees of small to massive, must accept the company is in complete and total stagnation solely listed on ASX and has been for far far to long....this needs redressed and I am actively working to ensure HQ is on this, which they have advised they are...
    This should be even more pertinent to those that still feel all will be well on the ASX and all will be right soon , in the last 3 months , the ASX has added 400 points , the oil price has risen by $15 -20 ( remember we are actually a producer! ) the oil E&P sector is buzzing....the oil service sector globally is hitting 4 year Highs....yet Melbana is rooted at near historical lows when oil was at 30-40 , on nil volume and daily persistent sell playing to suppress even further... is everyone liking this ? , where are those that are saying, great im glad it’s so low, I’m loading the truck up and taking opportunity , as clearly absolutely no one is...apart from myself over the last week I am a struggling see any other active buyers here of late.

I receive absolutely no selective information, I do however proactively ask questions and supply statements Of my thoughts as a major investor.
    HQ acknowledges changes are needed ......
    As well as hopefully positive news on our portfolio over H2 , I am firmly hoping and expecting big news on the corporate side as well.
    Clearly someone or some entity is benefiting here in this prolonged regression and stagnation or it would not be happening , so open to any incite from this forum to who the hell actually is benefitting here..no buyers , persistent large sellers selling for losses , no news, no progress, ....

Bit of a rant ...excuse me..however I now wonder who is actually looking to improve things here ?
    Last edited by Spitfire: 16/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $195.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.7¢ $227.2K 3.960M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 482500 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 120619 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.54 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 5.9¢ 5.7¢ 1432145
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.