DUB 0.00% 4.8¢ dubber corporation limited

Dubber.Dubber.Do., page-7621

1. 201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Agreed yes they are the spheres we're talking about. Call recording used to be Dubber's bread and butter, and still remains relevant to them in a regulatory sense. But the main game now is voice data capture across all forms of communication, which as yet no other company does at the embedded TSP level. That is why the likes of British Telecom, Verizon in the US and so on have such high regard for Dubber.

Yes Samsung have an AI enabled phone, but they don't record the data, they USE the data captured by the Telco, in many cases through Dubber's platform. The TSP then pays a fee to Dubber or the use of that data. Again, they are not competitors, they are indirectly customers via the telco. Anyone who wants to use a Samsung AI enabled phone (or any of those you mentioned) to analyse their call has to go via their TSP to access the call record and data, and it's the TSPs who are Dubber's customers. Dubber is the only such service embedded directly in these TSPs, including Cisco, etc.That's why they have such a unique selling proposition.

Tech, I do appreciate the alternative viewpoints on these investments, as it compels me to keep returning to the business models and examining them and their competitors for robustness and risk. At present I still think I'm on a winner with Dub and have put my money where my sentiment lies! Only time as always will tell if I'm right.

Cheers
    Spike

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $12.95K 265.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 225832 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 16500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ 260113
Last updated 13.56pm 24/05/2024 ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.