ALK 5.60% 59.0¢ alkane resources limited

Dubbo

1. 325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Really unrelated post to your threads in the last week or two. I note things go quiet for many days on HC... the presos and reports are good to see, but @ end of the day just more of the same.

Have flown through Dubbo numerous times in the last month. Consensus talking to bods on the plane and pilots is things there are good... very good. Dams are full and it's green and lush, the blue tarps over the piles of grain in all the overflow areas are everywhere in the vicinity. The MEL - BNE inland rail announced will be just on the doorstep and a talking point for locals. Not immediately relevant to TGP or DZP, but mean an efficient path to 3 ports including Sydney for goods import/export....

Good weather not immediately relevant to ALK, but it means from a TGP perspective I think this quarter "should" be an indication of what the mine can do as business as usual in terms of AISC. No rain worries, and mining and crushing and pouring at capacity. Lets see what the EOQ report is.

On DZP, my only addition to everyone else's contribution, is the Zirconium (and lesser FeNb) product stream with it's price stability underpins the probability of getting finance sorted. REE and Hf both have the volatility aspects that mean nobody knows where prices will be in 12 months time. So long as Zr products inc ZOC can cover costs at end of construction within their long term range, that means the fact that profit comes from REE/Hf/FeNb will vary... but will be the cream for financiers.

To me, it is almost like DZP equates to ALK on a larger scale..... for ALK, Au provides the certainty and the DZP project is the endgame. For DZP, Zr was and still is the base case... producing H/L REE, and ultimately Hf at the right time is the endgame too.

Bleat and berate the management by all means, but remember they stayed the course to get to a point of of having a mine all approved and through the 'rainbow tape'. Everyone else in this space still have those hurdles ahead (we just have the $$ hurdle)

I wish I knew when the real action starts, but still a believer....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.0¢
Change
-0.035(5.60%)
Mkt cap ! $356.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
61.0¢ 61.0¢ 59.0¢ $548.8K 917.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 22798 59.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.5¢ 10966 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
59.5¢
  Change
-0.035 ( 5.47 %)
Open High Low Volume
60.0¢ 60.5¢ 59.0¢ 205830
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.