KKL 0.00% 1.5¢ kollakorn corporation limited

Due Diligence Investigation, page-20

1. 1,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    BBB,

Thanks for referencing me in your recent response. I find it most interesting to hear so much about all shareholders concerns in your post. Your reference to me in relation to Richard seems to imply I was not aware of his health issues. If you were to go back on my multiple posts you would be aware of my high regard for his efforts (Mikoh and KKL), and I referenced his health as well. As you seem to declare his illness specifically (heart related) you are obviously close to the action as I heard it was the onset of Parkinson's Disease. Having had 2 heart attacks since leaving KKL, with open heart surgery would imply you are a close friend or links to an associate. Not a problem with that. Nice to know you are in the know.

I have read your post a few times now to try and tune into the motivation behind it and my take on things is that there is concern within KKL that shareholders are close to taking action and that it is best to diffuse the issue now. Shareholders on this forum have valid questions and I guess as time goes on the frustration is building to a point that enough is enough, action will be taken.

Without stating the obvious, fellow HC contributors / shareholders Rawiller, Whallm and Bohannons Vest, responses are VALID and I too am running out of patience.

Whilst I appreciate your post and response to key promised action points by the company I have to say that even though it is a good deed to post, it does not diffuse the truth and the subsequent action to follow.

Please relay our concerns onto the people you know at KKL and tell them, the least they can do is come clean and try and respond to shareholders concerns, however they choose to communicate (phone / Email).

Just remember, we do deserve the truth. Silence will continue to alienate us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.