KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

I would say we could round ourselves into 3 groups of...

1. 415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    I would say we could round ourselves into 3 groups of shareholders right now...

There's the long termers (around 2+ years) in the million plus club that although we don't like seeing our paper profits 75% from where they were, we still believe in the long term plan and happy to wait out this downtrend or maybe even top up (partners permitting that is hahaha!)

Then we have the mid termers who unfortunately got caught up in the FOMO and bought up around 15c+ and are really hurting everytime they look at their portfolio, wondering what they did wrong and have either have cut they're losses or perhaps decided to read deeper into their investment and decided to double/triple down as they now too believe in the future of the company.

Finally the newbies, who may have jagged a few under the 5c level, and ready and waiting and have done all their due diligence and ready for the next wave.

Whatever group your in, sit tight, the tide will turn, the downtrend is definitely slowing if not stopped, though may not move north again until the new year now unless we get a suprise announcement.
    We really need to see a massive lift in revenue from other pillars of the business such as Kaddy/Market to crawl our way back out of the 'dirty ol logistics' category.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.