DXB 7.46% 36.0¢ dimerix limited

Hi Singhgu,I pretty much know who you would be replying to...

1. 6,429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5271
    Hi Singhgu,

I pretty much know who you would be replying to lol!

There were 3 clinical indications chosen INITIALLY following Ph2A. FSGS, & then DKD & IgAN. It was never FSGS vs IgAN.

It was decided that DKD be run in the Ph2b with N=40 on the trial. The poster on that was presented at ASN Conference, considering this was the majority of responders on Ph2A & IgAN >50% reduction in Proteinuria on that trial. That was ON TOP of SOC (ARB). They were going for a pretty high bar there in CKD with 50% Proteinuria reduction above SOC in those endpoints at the time. Now 40% seems to be that bar & a change with surrogate endpoints on CKD trials, (see previous posts/links).

Information is out there, but might take a little time to find that trial ended in 2017.

See the the problem is when someone acts like a pigeon, asks for information & then you feed it, just uses that to attempt to sh** all over your outdoor chessboard or investment, then you have to stop & let them find their own means of finding food or fodder & hope the volume of faeces will stop.

I’m not going to be used as someone’s unpaid research assistant because they are too lazy to find that themselves & then sh** on others here from any information you do give.

This one’s writing up a research article on DXB remember, finding every negative thing he can right now, so go for it…get the breadcrumbs we drop & feed your pigeon mentality, clucking around after your mates.

Rare Disease & Orphan Status…Attractive to BP, potentially Accelerated Approval now for Orphan CKD indications 1/2 way through a single Ph3 is known.

We have big upcoming catalyst/s in this trial & it’s not your average Ph3. I’m surprised we don’t have more of these information/soul sucking predatory type posters yet. Wait til the end of Feb/early March lol.

Have a great day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
0.025(7.46%)
Mkt cap ! $197.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 36.3¢ 33.5¢ $3.801M 10.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 378856 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
36.0¢
  Change
0.025 ( 7.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
33.5¢ 36.5¢ 33.5¢ 5557634
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.