AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Earth Mountain almost there, page-491

1. 2,513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2503
    Well I had certainly assumed that was the case. I recall Albert Einstein being a patent examiner for a while. Not that that has anything to do with this, but it indicates the level of scrutiny that has always traditionally gone into the scientific integrity of the patent examination procedure. I have no personal experience in the area, but I have read plenty of patent applications including many that start out 'pending' that get granted, and many more that are rejected from account of flaws. The race is often to get the application into the system to ensure the precedence. Many applications get quickly rejected for what seem to be minor imperfections or abiguities, and especially if they have similarities to other similar patents. That is why the language has to be so definitively clear (patent lawyers = $$$$). That all just seems like the system doing its job. One part of that job used to be that the device has to be demonstrated on request to the examiner, just to show it works as claimed. Have times really changed that much, even in China? I can see that China could be encouraging its citizens to dream up novel ideas and try to patent them, But this is not a cheap exercise. I certainly cannot imagine it will be cheap when you are doing this is a semiconductor fab!

So short answer again. How paranoid do we have to get to start to disbelieve that even the patents for the Chips are just made up gobbledegook? Some things you just have to assume are being done properly as they always have, especially when the standards represent fundamental 'first world' legal requirements on which legal battles will follow. Extraordinary claims need extraordinary evidence. I think AP's patents are real. I am persuaded that EM's patents are very clearly connected to the AP chip mechanisms. I am assured by AP's CEO and Chairman that they are working closely together to deploy this IP in a way that makes both parties happy. Now we wait for the chip - the fat lady herself - to sing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.