IPT 0.00% 1.9¢ impact minerals limited

Best to ignore the pest! I have seen them around the place bad...

1. 10,610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4301
    Best to ignore the pest! I have seen them around the place bad mouthing other stocks on HC too. What a sad life! Too much wiffing and sniffing petrol and it shows!

Either they see IPT as a threat or they actually do like what they see and think they have missed the boat, so they are posting negative lies, in a last ditch attempt to trick a few investors into selling and scooping up some parcels lower.

Nice to see us hit 2c. Options are now in the money above 2c so expect them to be exercised and a run for the IPTOB options to begin which are now fantastic value IMO. Some good extra funds will arrive once exercised and probably pay for the next exploration drilling campaign or some of the Lake Hope development work.

A lot to like right now as an IPT investor and it looks like we are starting to finally wake up the market after many years in the dumps.

People having a dig at the Dr are sad people. 95% of management on the ASX are a lot worse than him! Yes, it has taken many years of exploration programs and change of business goals, changing commodity focus, many baron drill holes and wasted shareholders' funds. But that is what we all knew as an investor at the beginning when we put money into a low cap explorer. We understood the risks involved. Look at most explorers out there, they end up diluted to nothing and eventually delisted. Not many hit a discovery at a first up drill program. That is very rare! It takes time and patience which is what I have had with IPT.

You have to admire the resilience and motivation of the Dr at his age to keep trying and constantly undertaking exploration work. There is a photo of him out in the field a few days ago. Most management teams would be in the office sipping on their lattes! It appears the Dr has got a 3rd wind and new lease of life with Lake Hope and investors and the market seem to be loving it too at these early stages. He definitely has my support, as a long-term investor of IPT who has been holding through many years of disappointment. I am now well in the green and only see a significant re rate ahead of us as Lake Hope moves towards production and as we undertake drilling on high priority targets in the background.

Last edited by coto: 17/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $53.27K 2.865M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 3867172 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 877092 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ 1829076
Last updated 15.01pm 01/05/2024 ?
IPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.