US has definitely a death wish......bringing their two infected...

1. 7,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    US has definitely a death wish......bringing their two infected citizens home for treatment is highly commendable but very reckless.....1-21 days incubation period, an observable change the way the virus kills people (infected live longer), not air borne as such - but when you sneeze it does "travel" through air and it may land on someone else's face or other exposed  body part...the numbers of 1,300 infected negate "air borne" theory but majority of those numbers were in woop woop places no one even heard about before....

bring this virus to NY with their high density population and "sardines" like subway systems and you have settings for the famous last words "nothing to worry about"..........

the authorities seem unconcern....there is nothing to worry or fear, we will not get infected (yeah right!)....

If I see doctors and health workers in space suits and than I am told they got infected, I can't help but worry a bit here .....

interesting article below (heaps on the net to find and read).....it says, among other things

“Ebola does in 10 days what it takes AIDS 10 years to accomplish.”

http://www.psmag.com/navigation/health-and-behavior/scariest-virus-ebola-back-worse-ever-87348/

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.