AVR 0.48% $21.10 anteris technologies ltd

Hi mamahinga I'll try to explain - not an attack as you seem...

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Hi mamahinga
    I'll try to explain - not an attack as you seem fair dinkum.
    An example of an outlandish statement which is also misleading is
    WP has failed his own targets?
    Ok - to which targets do you refer?

When he took over as CEO- he stated 2 revenue targets of which the first he hit. Ie 21m and he hit something like 22m
    The second was 2020 which was 20 million profit by 2020.
    There have been other guidance and aspirational targets which get adjusted based on feedback but none where WP has failed. An example would be the delayed launch of 3d. There was a perception by the market it should have happened last year not this year Feb 1st. That was a function a new data ie feedback from doctors and training of reps to sell it. I for one thought it should have been done quicker until I emailed WP and he explained the process and extra steps required.

The point being until you quote an example, it's just an opinion and there is a lovely saying...
    "Without data you are just another opinion."

Most who post here are just opinions.

An emotive statement is "posters here still love to beat his drum"
    Quite the contrary ... most of my posts are balanced and the emails I write to Wayne are asking serious questions about my significsnt investment which stands at over 1.5m shares collectively. The serious posters such as Eire musky ciroc wazza drmatt barra natmactavish sholtz and many more tend to provide data and don't make emotive statements. Some are financial planners... Some have been CEO... Some are accountants.. some are medical researchers
    None of these posters beat the drum but all have data relevant to them. And most give credit because wp has turned this company around.
    And there is also a saying...

"Give credit where it's due."

And in my opinion only based on my long term investment thesis WP is building a long term business and his decisions make 100% sense. After a few younger year investing failures ... one lesson I've learnt is if you don't understand the business model or understand the product and revenue stream - don't invest as it leads to pain. Regarding AHZ, I've gone to the point of reading journals and scouring thru all financial reports and talking to people such as @ciroc who have contacted companies like 4c medical regarding tmvr... I've networked with a lot of the top20 and others including ratty and WP to help. So my data set is large and my understanding is large so I see the plan and can understand it.

The point is you made several other statements that are completely false and misleading- maybe not intentionally but regardless no good poster would have said so flippant.
    Example...
    Needs to be held accountable...- what for? Expanding our markets and product portfolio while divesting the Vax and providing funds for development and growing infusions business while improving manufacturing pass rates from a 25% to now 90% while helping facilitate a unique and ground breaking 3d tissue portfolio including tavr.

So that's why I post - to bring fact back into the mix where people like you post misguided and fictional baseless statements. Maybe not intentionally but you are still doing it.

Again - not an attack as you seem fair dinkum but you need firstly to provide data and basis to your statements - not emotion.

Cheers, Gltah and dyor
    David
    Feel free to contact me directly if you want.
    Last edited by dgoynich: 20/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.10
Change
0.100(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $405.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.80 $21.38 $20.80 $183.3K 8.682K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2465 $20.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.70 421 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$21.11
  Change
0.100 ( 0.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
$21.14 $21.14 $21.11 103
Last updated 15.44pm 08/05/2024 ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.