LRS 4.08% 23.5¢ latin resources limited

Elon Musk, page-4

1. 8 Posts.
    I couldn't agree more. Actually Elon is basically my hero / man crush. Ok so i figured i do a brain dump of my thoughts on the future for lithium demand. This is just my opinion and i have no facts or numbers to back this up but i’d love to start collecting research and numbers on the topic. If anyone has any interesting stats, please share.

My thoughts:
    So Tesla & SolarCity lead the way. They are poised to become the biggest vertical energy collection & distribution, not to mention electric vehicle supplier & potential transportion company in the US. The revolution in energy gathering and consumption has just begun and China & India have or soon will have their own outfits which will be just as big if not bigger.

The breakdown

Electric transport:
    Private transport - cars, vans, motorbikes, bicycles, boards, skates etc
    Public transport - buses, trains, planes, trams, new transport tech not yet developed.

Commercial transport - trucking & delivery services moving to AEV (auto electric vehicles) for cost reductions, reliability and efficiency with 24/7 services.

Drone tech: Although it's a smaller use case of electric consumption, innovations & new regulations will allow the drone industry to take off (pun intended). With all new companies created around security / defence / surveillance / delivery / data gathering and entertainment.

Energy storage:
    Residential power supplies - tesla powerwall & numerous competitor upstarts.
    Commercial storage solutions - factories, wharehouses, apartment complexes, shopping centres, entertainment facilities, taxi-train-bus depot recharge stations. EV service/recharge station/centres.

Demand
    I predict the demand for lithium will increase gradually over the next 3-5 years. As products begin to be released like the tesla powerwall & powerwall 2, tesla model S/X/3, other EV outfits and solar energy companies, the world will slowly begin to notice the economical, technological and environmental improvements & value in this new tech & the overall implications on the world.

There will be numerous innovations in solar gathering, making it cheaper, more desirable, more functional and ultimately more beneficial to use. The big ticket items being solar tiling as tesla/solarcity have just announced not just for roofing (residential & commercial) but also the potential for driveways will eventually become ubiquitous obviously due to it's ability to pay for itself.

Prices will continue to drop for solar tech and there will be a tipping point where electric storage demand begins to increase exponentially hockey stick style. This i believe will occur around the 2025-2030 period. I give 5-7 yrs for the first wave of economical $25k-40k EV's to proliferate. Once people begin to see and experience the EV revolution first hand and EV's begin to be resold in the 2nd hand markets the flood gates will be opened.

The next wave of innovations and emerging companies for electric transport / EV’s / recharge stations / solar solutions / aftermarket services) will occur around 2022-2027. These advances along with pressure from the UN for Gov subsities will push mass adoption. Housing construction will include all kinds of solar options and by this point we will have overwhelming demand for electric storage devices. It will be common place and demand for lithium will have skyrocketed.

My position on LRS?

I’m in 10K and plan to hold for 3-5yrs might even continue to accumulate on the dips. If drill results are positive, they define a decent lithium JORC resource, they complete a viable full L-MAX plant that can sustainably handle volume and production finally gets underway all by 1st qtr 2019, then i’d anticipate a very, very healthy SP. They’re in a prime location with a massive tenement and as long as management keep to the plan, have tight control on spending and continue to build solid JV’s, then shit i’m happy to stay aboard this train. I’ll be watching very closely though :|

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $657.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.5¢ 23.0¢ $985.8K 4.169M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 920445 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 84781 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
23.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 5.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.0¢ 24.5¢ 23.0¢ 1414587
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.