AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

I should put this in that email thread, so I did. I understand...

1. 11,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    I should put this in that email thread, so I did.

I understand what you are saying Kalenn and agree with a lot, but.
    Here is a quick one, connected with a post today, someone has asked for contact details and wants to email a listed company. The main response from us holders is “they don’t deal that way” yes I know they don’t and it is the fact that they know they don’t and somehow folk think that is the new normal, it is an obvious thing you should not want to happen with your company, so you fix it!
    And why is it they don’t respond to emails? It is because they don’t like responding to emails, it opens them up, it makes life more difficult and is a general pain for them, so they just don’t do anything, not even tell the poor guy who sends the email a single thing, not even a "we got it!" in truth it is disgraceful and I am a sig holder you know, perhaps I should do more on it, but I don't want to manage what I invest in.
    Gee I could pop an automated response on that thing in a sec, and the content would enhance the company, not kick itself in the nuts, I am a 40 years in the industry of smart marketer, but frankly any high school kid knows that any interest in your company is good and to be worshipped.
    Not a big deal with me in itself, only that if I ran the joint I would be mightily pissed if I had an unattended published email address and then had staff explaining why the company don’t respond, but then people who work for me, would just not allow that.
    Cheers
    Phil.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.