BRN 0.00% 24.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Endorsements / Validations.

1. 2,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Ok.

So the start-up scene is getting hammered right now.
    Low quality plays will be flushed out and high quality companies that can deliver will remain in play.
    One wonders what is high quality and what is low quality.
    Hardware startpups will be difficult to beat in medium term.

While this information can be left for the readers to arrive at here is some more information to consider.

Facebook head of AI - Yann on why Neuromorphic chips (Like Brainchip) will do better than IBM's truenorth.
    Google - Jeff Dean on Android speech learning and endorsing neuromorphic chips (comments on Google+)
    Qualcomm -Jeff Gehlhaar VP agrees they are hitting the walls @ neuromorphic eng but want to make progress.
    IBM - Dharmendra modha explains the chip a bit better and shows where they are heading development wise.
    HRL labs test their neuromorphic chip on a drone and progress development.
    Cisco - Brett Tiller feels tech like self-driving vehicles, neuromorphic chips and the iniatives going on to enhance and extend mobile collaboration.
    Boston UNI opens Neuromorphic lab.
    Russia 2045 and Russia's personal interest in neuromorphic tech.

Baidu invest 300M in Andrew NG , FB invests in Yann + Vicarious , Samsung in Expect labs , Intel on reactor , Qualcomm on Braincorp.

Oh and those punters saying I am the biggest ramper here - this is my critique.

"If you had all the world's information directly attached to your brain, or an artificial brain that was smarter than your brain, you'd be better off." - Sergey Brin, 2004

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $454.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.5¢ 24.5¢ $1.694M 6.816M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47316 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 52634 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.8¢ 25.5¢ 24.5¢ 3105649
Last updated 15.59pm 31/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.