SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Cmon & all, I had a good look at those presentations which had...

1. 1,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Cmon & all, I had a good look at those presentations which had some good insight, thks for the links. Below is my go at the production/shares plot mentioned in your post. Note I hadn't kept company reported production all the way back so I have used my calculated boe which is based on receipts divided by average qrtly $US wti oil price. My production is probably a little smaller than the companies because of the gas ratio effect and also bakken discount but for me calculating prodn using the set price has been a good way to equalise companies for benchmarking and to some degree removes the oil/gas and wti/brent issues.

Cmon Chart Shares Outstanding V1.jpg
    I did the blue line first which is just the quarterly number which was heading up before the shut-in's also as no additional shares issued since June qtr 2014. I didn't put a March est but based on the last ops report have the following for the producing wells, the others I'll wait for the company advice when the wells come back on line.

SSN Feb ops summary.jpg
    Otherwise just a bit lazy of late primarily due to oil price and kids holidays
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.