SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

I struggled to remember what I wrote earlier so thought I'd...

1. 1,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I struggled to remember what I wrote earlier so thought I'd rework my numbers following cmon's actual logic with earlier years , for interest I have also added a guess at March qtr using the 966 boed for 90 days with 85% availability. It's just a guess and based on March having a couple more wells included to offset the January number. The revised numbers show an increase and inclusion of March also potentially reinforces a further possible production increase as new wells are brought in line. (note: I have assumed same shares)

Cmon Chart Shares Outstanding V2.jpg
    A thing I noticed was in the early years the mix had a much higher gas production which results in a higher boe compared to the later years.

A general comment is I think SSN is currently in an "awkward" stage between explorer and producer and this likely contributes to uncertainty, the low oil price hasn't helped either imo. Originally I wondered why the producing wells would be stopped but in hindsight it was probably good planning to get the money spent to give 2015 a clearer run and the best chance to plan production and focus on getting some cost efficiencies through the Pad logistics. Also January seems to have weather problems so a good idea to take the downtime over that lower production period.

cmon, for interest I think some of my number differences came from the basis of my calculation because receipts trail production by at least 2 months and also I used wti price as divisor not including the bakken discount and these distorted the production number.

The other lesson for today is not to take too long editing posts as after a while the system logs out so you can't post until you refresh and when you do it wipes everything. That said I'm quitting now for safety.
    All above is my opinion only
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.