SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Woody, this has been an interesting exercise. Thks to Chrys for...

1. 1,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Woody, this has been an interesting exercise. Thks to Chrys for the EOG chart & as always cmon for the lead. I have updated the last graph to tie up  with cmon post and also included my wti production calc offset by 3 mths which I think also adds to the picture by showing the subtle difference between using energy content and price to calculate boe. I think also helps explain some of the drop from earlier years boe.

Cmon Chart Shares Outstanding V3.jpg   My guess is the line could likely slightly increase or flat line for the medium term as new wells offset the decline but that will depend on the new wells performance. There will be a mix of wells at different stages of production so for the older and 2014 producers the decline may be less than new ones.

Hopefully it makes sense but is only my interpretation, I personally had never thought about relating production to number of shares and it is always a good day when I learn something and the analysis has also helped me further understand the transition over time so thks again.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.