SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

I think that's great that people are out there buying and...

1. 10,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3514
    I think that's great that people are out there buying and consuming stuff - consumption led growth is good for oil.

So Americans are buying more SUVs and light trucks. The #1 selling truck in the USA is Ford F-150.

Guess what. Next generation available now is "...the new F-150s will be advertised as being 5 to 29 percent more fuel-efficient than the models they are replacing."

"...Still, you can't call the new F-Series the most fuel-efficient pickup truck on the market. That distinction goes to Chrysler's 2015 Ram 3-liter EcoDiesel V6 4x2, which runs on diesel fuel and promises to deliver up to 28 mpg on the highway, 20 mpg in the city and 23 mpg in combined driving..."

I'd be more excited if developing (C&I in particular) could find a way to stimulate their oil growth rates - that would be far away more consumption than a few more efficient SUVs on the road in the USA. Every little bit helps however.

What helps SSN is
    1) Reduce Cash Costs now (i.e. G&A and find a way to get LOE lower in real terms)
    2) Raise EBITDAX - see (1) above

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.