ENV 4.76% 2.0¢ enova mining limited

Mate, when I began reading your post, I expected to see some...

1. 902 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    Mate, when I began reading your post, I expected to see some valid reasons why my red flags are wrong i.e. It is all stated in the announcement........

Instead, your main argument is that there are no red flags because ''you've mentioned so in previous posts''.

''As I mentioned in a previous post, it's on the rim''
    ''As I mentioned above all drilling has been done.''
    ''No CR anytime soon, fully funded for current Brazil programs for Charley Creek''
    ''I've had several conversations with the company and SP aside, happy with their progress.''

ENV have NOT specifically commented about the expected April results
    ENV have not given an accurate tenement position on a map in relation to the sanctuary and Calderia
    ENV are burning cash on 3 projects with close to $2M in the bank

No offence, but just because you've stated your opinion in previous posts, that means nothing to me.
    Furthermore, I don't care about what the ENV team told you, that also means nothing to me. Show me the facts.

Show me the tenement location maps (That ENV have included in an announcement) relative to Caldeira and the sanctuary
    Show me where ENV commented and made good on their ''April results'' statement
    Show me where ENV have stated they won't be raising cash anytime soon (fully funded means nothing)

Again, no offence, but 99% of your post has no substance and furthermore, the fact that such an empty post it is receiving likes reaffirms my strong belief about the pumpers here.

Look, I didn't like some of the comments posted by the so-called ''downrampers'' while I was holding, but damn, they've got some valid strong points which imo would be foolish to ignore.

I've mentioned a few red flags that I'm seeing too and I stand by them

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $19.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $105.4K 5.344M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1383157 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 484433 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ 8482453
Last updated 15.12pm 04/06/2024 ?
ENV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.