ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Here is my experience with the present management. We all agree...

1. 1,743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    Here is my experience with the present management. We all agree that David Crooks renumeration was over the top, but his vision for the company & the strategic pegging of ground cannot be faulted. There are so many upsides to his decisions. What do we have now? We have a company in a box seat for lithium & so many other projects, but possibly being giving away for a song & i am not including the remaining Cesium Which present management have never released the details on. Its Easy mining from the present open pit for that resource.. Anyway back to my story, i made an appointment with the BOD to show them some interesting places that as a young man interested in geology I found at Pioneer. What i got when i was first introduced was a lecture for 10 minutes from Tim about my previous posts on HC. (RAF you are on his most wanted list ). If i still had firearms i could have made some $$$$. Sorry mate. Anyway i took the lecture & did point out where there could be something of interest. End of the day it was ignored, but if you ever meet Tim, stand 2 meters away because his Halitosis is extreme. Its all about ego & small mans syndrome for this guy & will be look at me, look at me. Have been in the mining industry all of my life & for the most part i can pick individuals. Good luck to all the present holders. Its been a long & winding road.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.