ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Essential Merals

1. 304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    Whatever anyone thinks about the name change and/or consolidation- it's done now and we need to move on.

Whatever anyone thinks about removing Crook and the change of management- it's done now and we need to move on.

Whatever anyone thinks about the JV with Novo- it's done now and we need to move on.

I read posts on this stock daily and I think you would all agree that it's getting boring- constantly complaining about the past, often fairly I might add. The company has made some shite positions in the past.

However, might I ask that we as a group start to search out and speak about some of the positives and/or opportunities that ESS has moving forward? Try to look at the company with fresh eyes?

I only ask as I know that if I was thinking of buying and I got on HC and read through the comments of the past few months I would walk away- fast.

As it stands ESS has over $4mill in the bank, JV's with major gold players, Spodumene deposits, Caesium deposits, Nickel deposits, Cobalt and more, and all in areas with good infrastructure. It's sitting at 11cents a share with 150 million shares on offer.

If that's all you knew, most would be saying, "where do I sign up?"

All I'm asking is that you all think about it. Life's too short to not...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.