ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

having just had COVID run through my household (yesterday was...

1. 3,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 636
    having just had COVID run through my household (yesterday was the first day i felt back to normal), all my staff and pretty much my whole extended family and all my friends group... i can only speak from my experience and that is every single one said this and i will include myself "was just a head cold".. now i 100% do not discount that it has impacted some people severely but i think if you look at the numbers its still a very small minority of people who are hit hard and there clearly are some that are struggling with long COVID...

In my group that i know, that have had COVID, there are people with heart conditions, long time heavy smokers, cancer survivors with suppressed immune systems and people with various health issues like MS etc all have pulled through quickly and without any issues... my wife was convinced that she was going to die if she got COVID given what she was reading on social media and the media ... so much so that she changed her whole life around to do everything possible to not get it... became a hermit only going out for food etc... didn't eventuate ! what a waste of 2 years !

again not discounting some people really do get hit by it but imho it is a small % of those that catch it are severely affected..

as for being vaxxed imvho .. it has no bearing on if you get it badly or not imo... the above group of people was a mix of both vaxxed and non vaxxed... some reports now are saying the triple vaxxed are being hit harder and its better to not be triple vaxxed... who knows.. ?? i dont' believe anyone has any clue how this virus works !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $55.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $37.26K 1.691M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1075931 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.26pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 745307
Last updated 14.26pm 06/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.