ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

i somehow thought you may say something along those lines and...

1. 3,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 636
    i somehow thought you may say something along those lines and everyone knows when they get on the plane what the risk is.. as i said i can only talk from what i have seen and experienced which covers a very small amount of people 100-150 with all various underlying conditions...

I guess my point was that there is so much hype around if you have an underlying condition/s and i see so many people scared out of their tiny minds about getting covid convinced they will die if they get it unless they are vaxxed... the reality is you are like 99% likely not to die vaxxed or unvaxed ! and again i am not saying COVID doesnt kill or affect some people badly...

so we were not lucky... we are amongst the 99% of people who will just have a "cold" or no symptoms at all.. lucky would infer that somehow the majority are getting very sick and we are lucky we didn't... so i think you have this the wrong way around.... the 1% are the unlucky and i feel for each and every one of them... that are still suffering or have lost loved ones..

anyway each to their own and how they interpret this virus... vaccines and the numbers reported or now NOT BEING REPORTED...

https://www.globalresearch.ca/uk-government-refuses-publish-further-covid-19-data-because-suggests-triple-vaccinated-developing-aids-double-vaccinated-suffering-ade/5778081

"The UK Health Security Agency is refusing to publish any further data on Covid-19 cases, hospitalisations and deaths by vaccination status because previous figures show that the triple vaccinated population are on the verge of developing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome, and the double vaccinated are suffering Antibody-Dependent Enhancement."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $50.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $38.09K 1.731M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1505316 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 676543 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 764931
Last updated 15.55pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.