Europe has a death wish, imo., page-4

1. 54,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1000
    As a lover of history myself OXY my first thoughts about what is happening in Europe is that the greatest obstacle to a unified Europe has always been the different sovereign "personalities" that have always hindered a truly culturally unified Europe.

The ongoing Guelph and Ghibelline has also hindered unification - but that;s another story

One way to unify different cultures is to add a third element
    potatoes and carrots taste different but add pepper to both of them and they both start to taste the same
    French and Germans are different but add Muslim culture to both of them and they start to look the same
    The elite who want to control the world I'm sure are aware of this - much easier to control France and Germany that are Islamised than two fiercely sovereign nations.

Two world wars proved this

Keep in mind that the EU power brokers are not elected - they are selected - and they are the one puling the strings. That's why they allow 10,000 to arrive in Italy over a week-end.

They only thing in my opinion that will stop this tide is a renewed nationalistic fervour in Europe - but this won't happen as the education systems of most European countries wilt allow this to happen.

Once the baby boomer generation has left for good then its a whole new ball game in Europe...and the rest of the world will follow.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.