EUR 8.70% 5.0¢ european lithium limited

EUROPEAN LITHIUM LIMITED, page-1748

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1658
    Hi Process1. I actually think @bmloho sentiment as valid. The post was knowledgeable on Tianqi activities in Kwinana (a very impressive scope of works) and touches on what can and should be addressed in EUR's DFS. In fact, should the hydroxide plant breakdown cost is addressed on DFS, I would be incredibly impressed - the accuracy of the entirety of the project's profit margin when it comes to forecast would be attractive and investors (me included) could possibly borrow more to invest in the company for the next cap raise. Hence DFS is such a big deal - amongst many things that can happen post release of this multi-million dollar document, it allows us to determine the funding split. The fact Tianqi was mentioned as a point of reference is good and we should welcome this type of discussions.

I do hope however that Bmloho and others doesn't just consider how much money to be made, but also the impact to Austria's economy, if not also Ukraine and EU as a whole and the region's closed-loop battery supply chain for a sustainable and net zero future. Sure there are probably other more lucrative ventures, but there always will be other better ventures depending on what's being considered. What we need is instead of pitting one lithium mining company against each other, to learn from the competition what works in this day and age and ramp up production and reduce the over inflated lithium price as quickly as possible for the lithium industry to remain "better" as a whole (not just individual companies). We can all profit handsomely from this.

I hope this post makes sense.
    Last edited by BRProject: 06/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.004(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $69.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.6¢ $43.39K 887.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 62103 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 22218 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
0.004 ( 8.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ 145704
Last updated 15.59pm 05/06/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.