TON 7.14% 1.3¢ triton minerals ltd

European Raw Materials Alliance

1. 3,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    https://erma.eu/about-us/join-erma/

Hopefully Triton Minerals is already, or intending to join the newly created 'European Raw Materials Alliance'.

Big things are happening in the European theatre, America is about to catch up.

The developments in the last 6-12 months around raw material security and green investment cannot be understated, hugely off the back of covid and the EU looking to rebound their economies whilst tackling climate change concurrently.

This dramatic shift in investment has undoubtedly fast tracked the EV market and supply chain.

Any potential joint venture discussions for the development of Nicanda Hill would be hugely benefiting from this shift in momentum.

I think Jinan-Hi Tech would recognize the global shift, they in my opinion will not let this slip and will be looking to value add and commercialize their 34% stake in Triton ASAP.

Jinan know their is the opportunity to substantially profit in the coming years with Tritons diverse portfolio, inside of both Asia and Europe.

Jinan will be aware that if they don't capitalize the chances of Europe or America swooping on Triton would be growing by the day, the options are broadening.

Again I am more than happy to go out on a limb here and say watch this space for Triton Minerals very shortly. When these stocks move they move and like I've said before they don't send out invitations to the market first.

I'm more than happy to have some significant skin in the game on this one. Pleased for Triton to be part of my green portfolio as Triton will ultimately look to target the battery grade graphite space via Nicanda Hill in addition to the more eco friendly flame retardant expandable graphite space and Ancuabe project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $20.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $159 12.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 371593 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 237752 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.