TON 7.14% 1.3¢ triton minerals ltd

and another laughable thread, but this time lets move the...

1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242

and another laughable thread, but this time lets move the talking point to the EU and nicanda hill LOL

but wait, there is more, with your potential investment there are some steak knives thrown in.

but wait, there is even more, you will have to wait for more finance on NH, conduct another 10 years of ton time slippage with no real answers or transparency or accountability to clear up why the carrot of ancuabe never reached.

let alone the fact that previously, china never disclosed its true nature about wanting world domination.
    also the fact that these communist marxists are more likely to want to steal ancuabe for its own use,
    as why would they care about western shareholders? look what they do to millions stuck in camps for slave labour and body part harvesting.

thank god I am out of this demonic nightmare as I can now take care of real world personal issues.

finance or no finance, this stock does not operate inline with sector performance and that is clear to see.

people are certainly free to believe what they want about whatever choose to believe but having been previously invested in this stock since july 2012, I can only say I have seen it all and heard it all before time after time.

the EU is no savior of TON, in fact it will be the EU who will breaking into pieces within the next 5 years imo so please dont hold your breath or take any lead from them as they wont be there to play ball.

the other thing is tech in anode manufacturing is changing by the time NH is ready or financed it will be too late and you may as well talk about being a vanadium company as the boat and bus have all but sailed away and drove off the cliff, again iimo!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $20.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $159 12.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 371593 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 237752 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.