1ronnie - I am amazed you find the time for posting regularly on...

1. 17,999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    1ronnie - I am amazed you find the time for posting regularly on here - and to also post on some relevant threads (LTR) - I held LTR, made a good profit, sold out.
    I learnt my lesson about posting bad news on a different thread (EUR) - where I, along with 2 or 3 others, posted facts we had read in the local newspapers (because we understand the language) and we were totally disregarded and/or vilified over it.
    There is a tendency for true believers to form a cult, with one or two cult leaders, who then proceed to help everyone 'keep the faith' - true information has no business in this, and is regarded as pure 'evil' by the believers. There must be a way to make graphs depicting the emotional state of the rock-solid and 'believing' investors along with the share graph of a stock - and I bet you anything a similar pattern will show with all once favourite stocks.
    (Just my tuppence worth of wisdom, which has cost me dearly - I once believed, too.)
    I do find your daily column very informative and I am grateful you devote so much time to it. Today, it was almost all day, with some short breaks in the morning, when you probably gathered information . . . .
    Thankyou!!
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.