EVG 13.0% 2.0¢ evion group nl

EVION GROUP GENERAL DISCUSSION, page-919

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Always good to see positive input.
    So many posts in other companies on HC seem very malicious and negative.
    On this occasion while a good pick up, I would think the cost would out weigh the benefit of a small holding but back.
    In a previous life condiser myself as a failed investment and corporate adviser..
    2 1/2 thousand shareholders I would consider, in this case an asset.
    A high quality story, at a very advanced position, dedicated ma.agement. Plus the EG jv production evolving.

I hope we are very close to final in country approvals, as the frugal money management while admirable can't go on for long..

Negatives, more
    Seriously dreadful market in micros and small mid caps. I'm sure we call all name many that have good legitimate assets that have fallen 60-80%
    There are two ways to improve a share price, 1, new large buyers, or 2, give holders the reason to stop selling, and with the right triggers add to their holdings. In the current market the latter may be more relevant.
    I've kept buying, on the buy side now at.024, after reducing my punting stocks from 9 to 2. EVG was never to be long term...
    In closing, I think our shareholder spread is a positive to celebrate, we don't want a cheap corporate take over.
    And thankyou rep96, for bringing this thought to the forefront.
    Look forward to further positive input.
    And yes, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.003(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.919M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 1.9¢ $85.82K 4.207M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 673103 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 183494 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ 121895
Last updated 15.17pm 07/06/2024 ?
EVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.