ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Examining ADO battery, page-3

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    I think the missing piece of the jigsaw may be Graphene.

The Presentation of May 20 has generated much interest, especially in the new area for Anteo of batteries. On Page 12 there is a clue as to how this might happen. It refers to Mix&Go (or a variation thereof) being used for “Stabilisation of existing and new materials”.

So what are these new materials?  I would put forward the view that one new material is graphene.  Graphene is a one atom thick layer of carbon (1 gram of graphene will cover almost 3000 square metres).  Scientists have theorised about graphene for decades but it was first measureably produced in 2003. In 2010 scientists from Manchester University won the Nobel prize in Physics for groundbreaking experiments in Graphene.. So what is so significant about Graphene.

In late December 2014 I read an article released by Tesla  (and I can’t relocate it now) that mentioned Graphene as the answer to battery longevity and fast recharging. They quoted that a graphene battery could sustain their car for 500 miles  and be recharged in 8 minutes. This is a remarkable advancement.  There are plenty of articles on google about Graphene.
    Here is an extract from :
    http://www.graphenea.com/pages/graphene-uses-applications#.VV_pnzSUerY

“One area of research that is being very highly studied is energy storage. While all areas of electronics have been advancing over a very fast rate over the last few decades (in reference to Moore’s law which states that the number of transistors used in electronic circuitry will double every 2 years), the problem has always been storing the energy in batteries and capacitors when it is not being used. These energy storage solutions have been developing at a much slower rate. The problem is this: a battery can potentially hold a lot of energy, but it can take a long time to charge, a capacitor, on the other hand, can be charged very quickly, but can’t hold that much energy (comparatively speaking). The solution is to develop energy storage components such as either a supercapacitor or a battery that is able to provide both of these positive characteristics without compromise.
    Currently, scientists are working on enhancing the capabilities of lithium ion batteries (by incorporating graphene as an anode) to offer much higher storage capacities with much better longevity and charge rate. Also, graphene is being studied and developed to be used in the manufacture of supercapacitors which are able to be charged very quickly, yet also be able to store a large amount of electricity. Graphene based micro-supercapacitors will likely be developed for use in low energy applications such as smart phones and portable computing devices and could potentially be commercially available within the next 5-10 years. Graphene-enhanced lithium ion batteries could be used in much higher energy usage applications such as electrically powered vehicles, or they can be used as lithium ion batteries are now, in smartphones, laptops and tablet PCs but at significantly lower levels of size and weight.”

So my point is Mix&Go maybe the means to stabilise graphene in new battery technology rather than the new material in batteries per se. I am not a scientist but I would encourage any scientific qualified people on this forum to further investigate any relationship/benefits of Mix&Go being used with Graphene. There are plenty of scientific articles about Graphene. Some are however beyond my comprehension. I would also be interested in Twins take on Graphene. Could it be the new material Mix&Go is referenced to on Page 12.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $50.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $38.09K 1.731M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1505316 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 676543 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 764931
Last updated 15.55pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.