FGR 5.36% 5.9¢ first graphene limited

Keep going @alpaka !!! In a few weeks I will be able to compound...

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Keep going @alpaka !!! In a few weeks I will be able to compound again...

I would love it for a pullback !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also think if you think it is higher than it should be you should air your grivances here so we can assess and critic it.

I never assumed you had sold out !!! FGR is the SYR of GRAPHENE and it would have surprised me incredibly a smart long termer was not compounding for the true rerate!!!

I think Spid has done an excellent job breaking down your posts !!! Keep it live!!! Hopefully people not aware of industry peer group standard renumeration will pass their holding on to me in a few weeks !!!

I have found a number of comments incompetant - YOWIE has consistently shown a willingness to misinform in my opinion and get personal. Yet you are singing praises? @alpaka ??? LMAO !!!!

I noticed well measured rational @spid81 posts get only a few likes but the flaming neg talking posts attract the blowies !!! Just like "#&"#"¤ attracts flies !!!!

So please keep up your posting Alpaka because it helps us all sort the chaff from the wheat. I think your response to Spid was very very revealing.

If you have news that is confidential then share it - Unless you have conflicts of interest...

Spid took the words and sentiment out of my mouth only he wrote with a cleverness and skill I lack!!!

Every time Spid has corrected me and I have gone back and checked I have sound i was mistaken or had miss spoken......

Also I have found your posts Alpaka to be in general outstanding and detailed. Even when I disagree I do so from respectful disagreement.

This is all I will say on this because many of the presumptions have been incompetant like to suggest greed. In my judgement our management have done great ... So now i will wait until more news arrives...

Kind Regards
    DYOR!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.003(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $38.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.8¢ $9.585K 162.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 92595 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
0.003 ( 1.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.8¢ 7951
Last updated 13.16pm 06/05/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.