FGR 5.36% 5.9¢ first graphene limited

Not to mention the rest from thiss year and last year ))))...

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Not to mention the rest from thiss year and last year )))) @spid81

I understand the impulse to try to bring some objectivity to this... For instance the complaint about NDA's from the other day !!!! NDA's are a huge red flag to the bull (Market) -

NDA's are essential components in us leapfroging into a mid-cap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NDA's are how FGR can be the maximum disruptive and significant! When the news drops it is much more impactful.

FGR have issue with their marketing. We all know their weaknesses. At the same time we also know they are heavily invested in FGR and we know they are Grafters. Those who took cheap shots at my praise for Grafters have lost my regards. I tend to prefer Aussies who a tradies or miners or geologists or drivers who know how to get things done and build for the future. Our management our life long friends and understand the Graphene Age and how much FGR is a player.

FGR is not a player by accident.

FGR has been building the pipeline and each part has been essential. including their Mining assets.

At each stage where we take monumental steps forward like mentioned above there has been a different smear and attack.

In my opinion I think this latest news is very suggestive of prep for future sales deals. It is not just about CR now or in the Future. It is about them extending their pipeline around the world now...

What is FGR's playbook? Forget the mob logic we have seen here recently in my opinion. Look instead carefully at FGR's interviews...

First Graphene flame resistant coating

First Graphene ASX FGR joins Graphene Engineering and Innovation Centre in the UK

First Graphene - INVEST 2018

First Graphene (ASX:FGR) commences production

First Graphene (ASX, FSE), Australian Research Council and 3 leading Australian universities

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think we are on the cusp of an exlosion of awareness and results and the management team has done outstanding.

My only reason to bother to respond to some of the negging is I deduce many new people will be heading here and the nonsense needs some push back. Though I am not the best communicator like for intance @spid81 or @duke

If you are new or are coming from our peers... For instance this year I predicted TLG going dow to around 10 c from its highs this year. The reason is based firslty upon what happens to peer groups when a true leader emerges versus those who get attention by hype.

Graphene is flying compared to normal materials....

I love these videos for a number of reasons... Firstly you will be able to hear Andy and realise what an excellent development it is him coming on board. Secondly I love the comments about the Super Cement !!! IT is not just a nobrainer !!! Warwick Grigor is a genius and is driving FGR towards excellent margins and customers that need us long term!!! Thirdly the latest news is amazing and we want more interviews explaining what Spid outlined please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I compiled a list of targets from these videos that i think is very compelling....

Kind Regards
    DYOR!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.003(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $38.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.8¢ $9.585K 162.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 92595 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
0.003 ( 1.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.8¢ 7951
Last updated 13.16pm 06/05/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.