FGR 5.36% 5.9¢ first graphene limited

Excellent post @Champee !!! As for @Idjut .... Happy to play the...

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Excellent post @Champee !!!

As for @Idjut ....

Happy to play the game of who knows what !!! LAY !!!

I spent 20 years writing an 33 book opus on Religions... Studying over 76 iterations ... I have not Launched the Godstate yet and would love to be cleared up about things !!! LMAO !!! There is much that we all keep private on here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Godstate is yet to be edited and formated... Still it covers many many issues of humanity ... It also covers replacing ego centred reactions to object based reactions. Our minds it turns out are very poor points of reference. I am not going full Objectivist or Stoic but I am saying that our minds betray us all the time...

As for teasing you about playing more chess there is actually something deeply respectful in my opinion....

I don't play chess - I play Tarka ....

A game that i have been working to release for years no because it is highly ambitious.

Having studied and worked with so many different religions and practices (You should see my JW Notes) I have come to appreciate my scepticism.

To bring it back to speculations about the market - It is easy to be wrong ... A long termer can be wrong...

Still I could give examples similar to Champee... Victories and Defeats... I think my defence of FGR's management comes from my own experience and deductions... To ask if I am involved with the management is ridiculus... Not even worth answering...

It is healthy to learn and healthy to be wrong. To accuse FGR's team as being greedy is nonsense in my opinion and sharing that view does not reflect poorly on my judgement methinks.

As for the assertion that chess was not a game comparable to art... history... philosophy ... War... I think you will find in most of our cultural touchstones chess is present ... For 1300 years chess has been training the next generation how to reason. As for investing I think calcultion and percieving patterns and attention to detail are all developed by a sharp chess player.

Obviously there are other factors !!!

Kind Regards
    DYOR!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.003(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $38.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.8¢ $9.585K 162.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 92595 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
0.003 ( 1.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.8¢ 7951
Last updated 13.16pm 06/05/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.