NCZ 0.00% $1.10 new century resources limited

Hi ceh, You come across as someone knowledgeable in the...

1. 601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Hi ceh, You come across as someone knowledgeable in the metallurgical process for zinc ores, and I appreciate that. I have a mining background myself, tho not in processing, and even I found it hard to believe that this operation was ever going to be viable at current prices. The price assumptions used in the financial models must have been a lot higher than they are currently. IDK. Are they at least getting the recoveries/yield they expected? Or is it just massive throughput? It sounds like a Smoke and Mirrors operation to me - so how did they get funding? (Tip: Short NAB).

If you were so skeptical - then why did you get involved? I would have run for the hills. Did you get swept up in the euphoric 2017 rally? I almost did - until I came to my senses (and the bullish Zinc price forecasts never materialised). I remember my colleagues and I joking about the potential of this operation, only to have egg on our faces by late-2017, thinking the previous operators must have been a pack of morons or that we just didn't understand the tech.

I do feel vindicated now tho. Thanks in advance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.