FL1 0.00% 22.5¢ first lithium limited

Explaining Blockchain Technologies

1. 3,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    This subject  can be very confusing to people not fully understanding the technologies behind blockchain and especially the transaction capability behind this so i decided to start a conversation about this to help clear up this confusion.

Im looking for sensible answers from Ethereum Blockchain technical people among us to clarify this, not clowns coming on and talking/spinning  hype that have zero understanding . Im sure myself and others need to understand this as an OOK investor so if i dont get clarification here ill contact the company. Anyway, from what im reading below, Ethereum can only perform 15 transactions per second which is what Brontech have built around their tech -
    TO  any technical people on Blockchain technology  - i confess i no expert and still learning different types of platforms used for blockchain have accepted Ethereum is the preferred blockchain PLATFORM  so can someone explain these comments below because if this is correct we are behind the 8 ball with Ethereum blockchain technology going into 2018 and  may need to address the transaction situation (bitcoin is similar issue with lack of transactions capability) - Now im sure the transaction issue  could be rectified within the software programming????  this was from a poster on another stock explaining the types of technologies behind blockchain- read on .......

I don't know too much about OOK's other investments but I can tell you Brontech is so far behind the competition in the space they are getting into. They (Brontech) are in alpha phase of development whereas there are other platforms that have raised hundreds of millions of dollars have very large teams with a real working product. Also they (Brontech)  don't have their own blockchain they have built on top of the ethereum blockchain which is nothing special because 90% of all crypto's are built on ethereum. The reason why 90% of all crypto's have been built on ethereum was basically because that was the only option but in 2018 more advanced blockchain's will be released Cardano, EOS, NEO and Lisk to name a few. Ethereum can only perform 15 transactions per second they recently had a popular app built on the technology "Crypto Kitties" and it basically slowed the whole system down to a halt, they have massive problems that I have no doubt they will fix but even the founder admits it will take at least 24 months. EOS can perform at minimum 50,000 transactions per second and NEO 1000+ when Cardano is ready they will perform 1 million+ and I know there are competitors on those platforms as well building similar products. All I'm really trying to say is in my opinion it looks like OOK investors are putting alot of faith in brontech whereas I believe a safer bet for big returns in the exchange space where it seems even the worst exchanges are getting to many signups to handle. So if Kryptos-X can launch on time I expect it to be a huge success even if it's not that great and if it is a great exchange then the sky is the limit for this stock. .

So in closing i think its important to understand whats next and how do we manage the transaction issue that ethereum has - is it a simple case of getting the platform capable of allowing thousands of transactions and if so how long would this take in weeks or months ??????

Thanks
    P.S Billy i know you have previously talked to management , would you like to put this to them as a genuine query?

Cheers
    G101

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FL1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25067 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FL1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.