FL1 0.00% 22.5¢ first lithium limited

This is HotCopper and not - say - StackOverflow, but the thread...

1. 51 Posts.
    This is HotCopper and not - say - StackOverflow, but the thread was asking for input to help explain chain technology and so, as someone who has been in that headspace, I thought I could offer some thoughts.

I'll continue to hold at this point and possibly let go of a couple of underperforming holdings and switch into OOK. But as mentioned my exposure is only small.

Given your knowledge, do you believe the concerns raised on this thread are valid?

To the extent that scalability, privacy and consensus are well known topics in the Ethereum developer community then yes they are valid concerns.

Or are any of the potential issues raised all being worked on or able to be fixed?

I read about Ethereum (and the BC in general) from a programmers point of view daily. There's an awful lot of development going on in this space. The issues are well known and there are some very smart people working on them.

We need to remember that Ethereum is only about 4 years old. Bitcoin (capital B) is 9 now. It's very early days still and a field that you have to accept is fluid and changing. Just like the early days of Windows or mobile development. Unlike the 90's there are so many more developers globally now - the global collective effort is amazing (in a decentralised way of course!)

If nothing raised on these threads is of concern in your opinion, what do you believe will/could be the biggest hurdle/s that bron.tech may face moving forward?

Okay well first question is - have you (not personally but the reader of this) gone to the BronTech site and set up your ID. I did and was 'rewarded' with $USD9 of tokens for my effort.

Now for me the 'tipping point' will be the day I can use my BronTech identity wallet to verify myself in some transaction - be it signing up for a website or something else.

What we don't know as retail investors is the bigger plan that OOK has for this strategic acquisition. Maybe it is to allow for rapid sign on to the Akela platform. Maybe there is a bigger vision here - but it is up to OOK to convey that to the market. I'll be very interested to read about it.

Finally, were you aware of Emma and her work on Ethereum prior to OOK taking a stake?

No I wasn't but the Ethereum/BC world is getting huge and it would be a full time job as a journalist or commentator to even be across all of the startups in this space. In fact I don't think its possible anymore for one person to be across it all --- so you have to take your field of interest and focus on that - for example supply chain provenance or digital democracy.

Hope that helps...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FL1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25067 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FL1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.