LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

External news and comments, page-3

1. 3,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1115
    Not sure why my post keeps being moderated......

I have changed to a new thread to external news and comments. You're moderating my comments as "off-topic"...

How is stating that external factors like fake news etc will impact on share price inc LPD's off topic.

Go figure moderators, go figure.....

Let me post it again as clearly they didnt read the last line

Irrespective of the fake news headlines from the 7th Feb.

About the 10th Feb US president had called for all US citizens in Ukraine to leave within 24-48 hours. I fail to see you would make such a call without a lot more information than the average person. Your uprooting a lot of people and causing a lot of panic making those statements. I imagine it wouldnt have been a called made on little to no information.

Fact is anyone in charge of a country that has 130,000 troops at 3 sides of its boarders in combat formations isnt exactly something you smile and wave at while having your morning tea.

Putin doesnt care for peace or politics or Bloomberg making a quick dollar because of false press. He has his own agenda, whether or not we have a war on our hands in the next few days/weeks is anyones guess except Putin.

Doesnt really matter what I think, the market has reacted accordingly. An I think that when large media organisation put up fake news they should be held accountable by an independent body. Especially if unusual stock activity occurs just before the press release. No wonder the bloke is rich, hes making a killing off fake news and fear mongering.

Happy to hold my LPD long term regardless of what news is pushed out by these pompous media outlets. When shots are fired or bombs are dropped thats the real news. Until that happens its all white noise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $7.129K 2.168M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8371294 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 50178050 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 16.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 2102744
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.