FYI AJ the Palestinians didn't want a Palestinian state either....

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    FYI AJ the Palestinians didn't want a Palestinian state either. Not sure about now. Better to blend in and go to work with their not so secret weapon, the womb. Change the demographics, and once in a position of power then kill all the jews. It is no secret they will do that if they are given that opportunity. Can you see a solution. I can't. Maybe building an offshore island with an international airport of their own. There is plenty of rubble available to start construction of the causeway right now. That was proposed a few years back, but I have just seen a few mentions on chat sites. You would think the wealthy arab states could contribute to a project like that. I don't think that idea went anywhere. Imajine a causeway with some nice seafood restaurants out to a world class airport with a few nice seafood restaurants, just like Singapore did on their own on reclaimed land, including some prime seafront property.
    Farms and a prosperous greenhouse industry in the Gaza Strip, taken from protesting Israeli farmers, went to ruin after Hamas took over. It is like someone wants to keep the Palestinians under stress so they can be used as pawns again. Maybe they need to get some Dutchmen in to advise on land reclamation, because best case, they are bound to lose a big safety zone from the current Gaza Strip IMO.

Maybe if Hamas would stop hiding behind their civilians, there would be a lot less collateral damage.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.