AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

I'm well into retirement and the copper trend is well into...

1. 13,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    I'm well into retirement and the copper trend is well into downhill mode, just like me.
    ------------
    Last night Copper sank below $4,500 a metric ton for the first time since 2009. The London Metal Exchange’s index of six industrial metals has plummeted 27 percent this year, the worst annual performance since the global financial crisis in 2008. Bloomberg’s index of commodities has tumbled about 23 percent this year, dragged down by slowing demand in China and a stronger dollar.
    ------------
    China still has acres of new apartment's to fill which were built during their period of hi growth, I'm sure once these are sold/ allocated, which they sometimes do by a ballot system to rural folk, construction will again pick up. Meanwhile their growth rate is still ok.

AVB s/p at appr 5 c we are appr a 20 bagger away from $1, how often do you see a 20 bagger in your portfolio ?? I'll betcha management have one eye on construction and the other on the copper price.

luck to all, great buying chaps. You would have to be desperate to sell..............

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.