AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

I have been in a meeting. The email in question has NO juicy...

1. 5,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    I have been in a meeting.

The email in question has  NO juicy facts.  There may be a couple of facts,  TP may be traveling within Brazil, then again he may be traveling to the airport, or local shops.   This is typical fob off, something most of us in business use most days.  Particularly when annoying sales reps keep being annoying.
    TP may ask SF to contact red or as AC likes to recall btb,  (go AC).  But in such a busy schedule it may slip his mind.  Busy people concentrate  on the big ticket items, and this ain't one of them.

SF may be interested in some points raised by red/btb, (which we are not party too) but going buy the hearty discussion surrounding reds manic behavior over time, and chronic bagging of management, may I add, over some cold free beers (thx again tism/bladder) after the AGM, he may not.
    I have no idea what SF diary looks like and what he considers a priority.

Busy people, our management, just the way I prefer it.

So, in summary an email was sent, it contained nothing in the way of juicy facts, or indeed nothing of interest, or indeed nothing at all, and Red personally I wouldn't bother printing it as it ain't worth the price of the paper.

Dr

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.