AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hi Hi Coop Despite all the doom and gloom with the copper price,...

1. 401 Posts.
    Hi

Hi Coop

Despite all the doom and gloom with the copper price, and resulting global economic malaise. Do you really believe we are about to face a meltdown like 2008? Maybe in Australia everyone is spooked, but I was in the US during 2008 and this does not feel the same to me. IMO the copper price will rebound, I for one believe it will do so quicker then others, but eventually most cycles return. The thing here is the current price is just not sustainable for almost all copper mines out there, so eventually supply and demand issues will resolve.

Now if this takes longer or shorter is a matter of opinion.

But in the meantime we have money in the bank, and a growing income, and a base to launch further developments. This means that despite all the fears regarding the number of shares on issue, AVB is relatively risk mitigated. This is why you brought in when you did, right?

So what has changed... the copper price has dropped, the SP has dropped.

If we all knew this (you definitely did not as you brought higher) we would have waited to buy now. So in reality what everyone is angst about is when they purchased. When you sell is quite clear, unless you have to sell... you sit this out.

A lot has been said about the management, and the early years (I was not a holder at this stage) but I hear a repeated stories of false promises. But since I have been holding... the management have delivered pretty well on everything, and seemed to be getting close to completing the mine (weather permitting!)

The only thing they failed to do was raise the cash and ended up going down the CR route. I loved the CR route, I dare to think what the SP would be without one? The lack of communications and perhaps slipping in deadlines should also be attributed to management. However, the communications argument in this market is looking less important everyday... but i have major concerns about their ability to get this right when happy days return.

The market conditions and copper price really cannot be blamed on them, or could it have been predicted, it was not by a single holder!

So it would be great to hear your thoughts on what they (AVB) should be doing right now, rather then rehashing older arguments again. There is no doubt you have validity in earlier posts as we sit where we sit right now. But this constant hindsight viewpoints are rather easy, perhaps forward thinking comments and pathways would be more deserving of your intelligence,

Cheers
    Gus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.