AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

I think it was once debated here that directors don't put out...

1. 5,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    I think it was once debated here that directors don't put out emails to individual investors, well for the reason that they have been bitten before, and said emails end up in public chat forums.
    Good post Z, unfortunately it got the same, whinging about the same.

Funny, in the weeks or so since the last announcement, this little gem has not been discussed at all.........Blasting drill training has commenced with the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM),with expectation that the first blast will occur in November.....well as its the 24th today, we would thing that that statement will come to be fact, well, any day now.
    The big bang of AVB. Get that drone up boys, I love the smell of guano and diesel in the morning.

Another thought that occured to me after reading this thread (apart from it started out excellent....) is that peeps are talking about their retirement, being 6, 8 and mine 10 years away. Yeah baby, thats the long term thinking you need to put into place, bottom drawer and before I retire, I'm going to take a really big chunk of you bloody bewdy out of my long term investment. And that, will be setting me up for a much healthier retirement (and 'NO" I do not have all my eggs in one basket, by a very long shot)

Dr

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.