MNE 5.26% 3.6¢ metallum limited

fact vs fiction, time to clear up

1. 8,628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547

Hi guys,

Just for my own curiosity I had a chat to the office just now. Spoke to Justin the CFO for the company. Very friendly, very helpful and cleared up a lot of my pondering questions.

Zeff is in Chile and back by the end of next week. Mission is to hurry things up as Justin said.

FACT.

Mining is going to plan and some very good grades hit and stockpiled with the lower grade. Aim is to get a decent grade count and processed from the mill. The stockpile is of a decent size now, doesn't know how much.

Contract miner is doing the job and no issues with him.

Paraguay to be 2nd mined area and being sorted now. Same owner as Panga, NOT Gunter Strombergs concession. This is the exercised areas in the tenement map you have seen. There are areas that are not exercised yet and MNE are in talks. The optioned area we got originally into is Gunthers and his wifes name.

Justin said between now and Xmas focus is to haul as much out of Panga possible for good cash flow. 2nd x 5000T licence also in play and have the 2 mined areas in play.

Plenty of cash still in the kitty to play with.

Trucks about 30T or so to transport ore to mill NOT the 8T as mentioned here.

Future drilling is planned to ascertain the viability of areas. HMMM, my big DD deep under might come to fruition. Find that big pot of porphryr magma deposit Where the veins originate from.

Contractors cost included in the $54/T costings. More men and equipment for stage 2 when it starts. Will eventually have its own labour force and more control of.

FICTION.

No CR needed if monthly shipments done to mill. Cash in kitty well and truelly covers for a good period.

No problem with the 3rd party and his transport of ore to the mill when the time comes, all set up and arranged.

Everything is on track and no hiccups encountered except the scope of planned mining from open pit to underground to ensure the safety of the labour force and equipment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.