I think you believe in god --- AuCu, it is most likely you have...

1. 11,875 Posts.
    I think you believe in god
    ---
    AuCu, it is most likely you have never met me and yet you are sure I not only exist, but that you know my viewpoint on various matters, such as whether God exists or not. Others may conclude something else, such as that I don't really believe what I post. It can be the same with God. An unbiased reading of the Scriptures can lead to faith in God. It is not guaranteed however.
    Many Israelites baulked at putting faith in God in an era when they had been led out Egypt with a strong hand and fed with manna from heaven in the wilderness.
    (Numbers 14:11) Finally Jehovah said to Moses: “How long will this people treat me without respect, and how long will they not put faith in me for all the signs that I performed in among them?
    Jesus met with the same response.
    (John 11:47) Consequently the chief priests and the Pharisees gathered the San′he·drin together and began to say: “What are we to do, because this man performs many signs?
    (John 11:53) Therefore from that day on they took counsel to kill him.

Shortly before Jesus’ death his apostles asked him: “What will be the sign of your presence and of the conclusion of the system of things?” - (Matt 24:3)
    Jesus detailed answer can be read in Matt 24 and 25 as well as Luke 21 and Mark 13.
    As part of that sign Jesus said:
    (Matthew 24:14) And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.
    It was as a result of this preaching work that I put faith in God. It is a choice we all have. Jesus foretold a widespread apathy was to be expected.
    As part of the sign he said:
    (Matthew 24:37-39) For just as the days of Noah were, so the presence of the Son of man will be.  For as they were in those days before the flood, eating and drinking, men marrying and women being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark;  and they took no note until the flood came and swept them all away, so the presence of the Son of man will be.
    On that same occasion Jesus said to his disciples:
    “And then the sign of the Son of man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in lamentation, and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.” (Mt 24:30; Lu 21:27)
    Don't be among those that are slow to accept the abundant evidence!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.