false religions end is near, page-2

1. RM
    7,396 Posts.
    (Revelation 18:4) And I heard another voice out of heaven say: “Get out of her, my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and if you do not want to receive part of her plagues.

Mr Gordon it looks like it's starting to happen people are fleeing the cults they are beginning to hear the call.

http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/blog/young-ones-leaving.php

Why So Many Raised as Jehovah's Witnesses Leave by Jeremy C

I have been giving a lot of thought to the young people who are leaving the Watchtower organization in recent years. Last night, I was reading the thread posted by jwfacts a while back in which he provided some statistics and graphs showing the rapidly declining growth in the Watchtower. One factor that was discussed at length was the high number of young people who do not stay in the organization. I have several observations to add to this. First of all, I think the Watchtower’s problems with their inability to retain the young people runs very deep. I think the issue is much more serious than they would like to admit. And, I think the issue is much broader than what the simple statistics are showing. I myself was born and raised in the organization. Besides me, at least 75% of the kids I grew up with in the congregation are out – for good. Many of these were good kids too.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.