FAR 1.08% 46.0¢ far limited

Far chart, page-82

1. 13,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4529
    "Cath has said it looks like a simple container of oil ... but we need the interference testing to confirm."

I like that H an oil container and a very large one at that...

As CNE stated there was a slight pressure drop off when testing SNE 3 indicating some compartmentalisation hence the need for interference testing however these thin sands will be exploited after the easy stuff in the heart of the field so are years away from being an issue IMO.

Assuming COP continues with Senegal and that seems very likely IMO then they have the ORA to deal with and that plus slashed services costs alone is a good enough reason to press ahead with a phased program although there will almost certainly be a break in drilling first , you can be almost certain Petronsen ( Govt ) will be fired up about receiving early income and we know where FAR stands so there's 60% in favour and common sense says CNE would be just as keen to get a return on money spent to date as soon as possible as well....

I suspect the JV will be using COP's lease commitment on the ORA to extract a very good rate for wells going forward and COP will be saying you can have that but on condition we get drilling as soon as possible...

Would love to be a fly on the wall at JV mettings at the moment and you can bet CN will be forthright in her veiws and will be boxing above her weight...

Good to see Ooo back firing up the troops...

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $42.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $176.1K 380.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 98595 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
45.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
45.5¢ 45.5¢ 45.5¢ 675
Last updated 11.07am 14/06/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.