Farmerblue, miss your jokes!

1. 1,844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Hi Farmerblue,

Just checking up on you to see how you are, as you haven't posted for several weeks now, which is unusual for you. You have been doing so well, posting a lot of jokes for many months now, since after you had your surgery. It's been great to have you back, your jokes being just as good as ever!

I see by your 'activity' that you're still around, but am missing your funny jokes, as I'm sure quite a few are! I guess you have your reasons, but hope you will come back, one day soon. You are certainly a favourite of many on here, and when you're absent, things aren't quite the same without you!

Anyway, I hope you're still doing well healthwise, but for whatever reason, you don't feel up to posting anymore, I want to let you know that I will miss your witty humour, as you've always had the knack, to liven the place up. You've certainly had some real gems over the years, to keep us amused! I hope all is not lost though, and that you're just having a nice break from it all, and that you will be back one day in the near future!

Cheers,
    DD

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.