SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Cmon, I should have stated boe sorry, it was late. 1/My calc was...

1. 1,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Cmon, I should have stated boe sorry, it was late.
    1/My calc was Oil 14,968, Gas 27,972 (Gas Boe 4,662. Giving total boe for Jan 19,630. for the qtr I'll say production stable at these rates giving Oil 43,455, Gas 27,973 and boe 56,990 and average daily prodn. 633 boed.
    2/This is my list of the wells, I think I combined some info from the prodn report also
    source info is from https://www.dmr.nd.gov/oilgas/findwellsvw.asp
    Enter: Operator Oasis, Field: Foreman Butte
    Well Details 1.jpg Well Details 2.jpg
    The last ann has some good insight and I'm starting to get a better picture. I think it is a good opportunity and some success in the workovers would give a pretty good return for the times imo.
    3/Haven't looked at Montana but John Denver had a good song Montana Skies I was listening to on the hume. Plenty of time I think to get around to that I think
    4/On the financials my preface is I have adapted my expectations because of the Oil Price and overall sentiment so in light of that I'm not overly concerned. Ultimately I think we individually have to form an opinion on Mgt and if the plan fits our goals. I'm a raving lunatic so this looks good to me. Had the OP not dropped these guys would have had a great 2015 and onwards imo. That didn't happen so we have to accept that and re-position for the future. At least we are trying to make informed decisions and one day sentiment will change.
    All my opinion only
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.